1. Look for the antennae wire near the rear of the motor head,
within about 2 inches of where the antennae wire disappears into
the motor head there is a brightly colored button (the “SMART”
2. Press and release the “SMART” button.
3. Go to the keypad and press your 4 digit PIN number &
1. Press and hold the SMART button until the small light goes out.
2. Try a transmitter to make sure the old code has been erased.
3. Press and release the “SMART” button on the back of the motor.
Press the transmitter button twice (repeat this step for each
additional transmitter or keypad).